Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Migrants poisoned by ‘generator fumes’

Phuket News (5 Nov 2012) reports:
One Burmese laborer is dead and four others are still in hospital after they spent the night guarding a construction site property, including a running generator in a closed room, police say... According to the police report, the generator was running in a room with no air circulation, and the windows and doors were closed. Police believe that a buildup of toxic fumes from the generator killed the man and seriously injured the four others.

No comments:

Post a Comment